Did You Know?
That more than 30 million people need more life insurance and that consumers overestimate the cost of life insurance by as much as 3 times?
SF&C offers clients all types of life insurance, providing protection for either your entire life (whole life or universal), or for a given number of years (term).
Universal Life Insurance
Universal Life = Protection and portability. It combines life insurance protection with an ability to grow cash value. You have the safety and security of a specified death benefit plus the opportunity to tailor your coverage to your personal situation. Most importantly, unlike most traditional insurance programs, you can use these programs in your lifetime.
SF&C has designed a special Universal Life program called: The Family Security Plan.
- Permanent Life Insurance up to $200,000
- Benefits never decrease
- Costs never increase
- No medical exams or bodily fluids required
- Guaranteed acceptance if actively working, not hospitalized in prior 6 months, and not infected with HIV/AIDS
- Long-Term Care Rider included paying directly to the insured:
- 4% of face value/month for up to 25 months in licensed facility, or
- 2% of face value/month for up to 50 months at home or adult day care
- Terminal Illness Rider included
- Access to 50% of death benefit during your lifetime, if diagnosed with illness which would result in death within 12 months
- Layoff Rider included
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Rider Included
- Portable and payable on direct basis upon leaving employer
- Spouse coverage available, up to $100 thousand
Whole Life Insurance
Whole Life Insurance offers permanent protection and guarantees a level death benefit and rates that will not increase. As with Universal Life Insurance, policyholders have the ability to grow cash value.
- Tax Deferred Cash value growth; loans available from this value
- Permanent coverage
- Coverage available for all family members
- Portable at retirement
BALTIMORE LIFE SECURE SOLUTIONS ADVANTAGE
Whole Life Insurance, offering lifetime protection and a guaranteed level death benefit at a level rate.
- Lifetime protection
- Guaranteed premiums
- Cash value that increases each year, tax deferred
- Loans available from cash value
- Disability Income
- Guaranteed Insurability Option
- Accidental death and dismemberment benefit
- Single premium additional insurance
- Waiver of premium for Disability
- Children’s Term Insurance
- Accelerated Death benefit
Vantis Whole Life Policy for Seniors
You have repeatedly heard, “Forget purchasing insurance, at your age. Between your age and illnesses, you will pay through the nose.” Ignore everything you have heard and keep reading.
This Vantis program available only to union members and families, between 50 and 80. Policies are available for $5, $10, $15 and $20 thousand. The benefits are payable in full after two policy years, unless death is accidental, which would pay full benefits from day 1.
- Guaranteed acceptance: No physicals nor medical questions asked
- Premiums stay level for life
- Policy cannot be cancelled by insurer
- Builds cash value
Term Life Insurance
Provides maximum coverage at the lowest cost. Term insurance is designed to satisfy protection needs for a specific period of time. It is valuable for obligations such as mortgages, college expenses, or families with young children. Policyholders can choose a specific length of coverage and have the comfort of knowing that their premium will not increase.
- Benefit periods of 10, 15, 20, and 30 years
- Preferred Rates Available
- Guaranteed convertible to permanent protection
- Portable at retirement
Lifetime Benefit Term
“Buy term; invest the rest.” That’s what you are told. But you have also been told, “If you purchase Term Insurance, you will regret it when policy expires due to the high cost of reinsuring your older self.”
We have the answer!!! A Term Life policy that lasts until age 121!
Provides money to beneficiaries at insured’s death and/or Long Term Care for insured during life.
- Guaranteed acceptance for working union members
- Insurance premiums will never increase & are guaranteed through age 100.
- Death Benefit purchased is guaranteed 100% through 70
- After 70, death benefit is decreased; guaranteed to ALWAYS be greater than 50% of initial purchased benefit amount.
- After 10 years, cash value begins to accrue.
- LONG TERM CARE can be accessed for home health care, assisted living, adult day and/or nursing home care. Up to 4% of death benefit per month while you are living.
- Premiums are waived while LONG TERM CARE benefits are being paid.
For questions, call SF&C • 1-800-876-7768 • Jeff Patti