Did You Know?
That cardiovascular disease is the leading cause of death in the U.S., cancer being #2, followed by strokes?
Lifestyle Protector – Critical Illness
More than 50% of all personal bankruptcies are due to critical illness of even only one family member. Could you survive financially, if you suffered a heart attack, a stroke or were diagnosed with a terminal illness? Suffering a critical illness is enough of a tragedy without having to think about dealing with the costs not covered by medical insurance. Wouldn’t it be easier to heal if you did not have to worry about finances? SF&C has several options to give you peace of mind:
10-year term life coverage, paying living benefits of 100% upon diagnosis of:
- Guaranteed acceptance for coverage up to $25,000
- Living benefits paid directly to insured
- Renewable until age 60
- Available up to $100 thousand without medical exams or fluids
- Critical illness family rider also available either for spouses and children, or spouses only
- 100% of face value payable to beneficiary upon death from any cause
Not even the best health plans cover all the related costs that occur when an individual is critically ill:
Combined Critical Illness Coverage
Guaranteed acceptance, renewable and fully portable for Union Members over 18 and employed; available for spouses/domestic partners and children and dependent grandchildren up to age 27.
- Cash benefits paid directly to insured upon diagnosis
- No hospitalization/treatment required
- Triple Benefits paid for another covered condition; Receive up to 3x the face amount for each person covered
Additional Benefits Paid For:
Transamerica Critical Illness Benefit
Guaranteed acceptance for coverage up to $25,000 per person, with additional coverage available with underwriting. Also available for spouses and children. Benefits paid up to $75,000 to cover:
Critical Illnesses include:
What is considered a Critical Illness? How does this program provide protection and financial security? Call SF&C • 1-800-876-7768 • Jeff Patti