Did You Know?
That 2/3rds of American workers are not covered by employer-sponsored disability insurance against loss of income due to illness or injury?
Coverage For When the Unexpected Occurs
Even if you have medical insurance, being in the hospital affects your ability to cover day-to-day expenses. But without medical insurance and little or no savings, hospitalization can be devastating. This program can help protect your family, and benefits are paid in additional to other insurance coverage.
- Daily hospital contingent benefit $100 – $200/day
- Hospital intensive care benefit $100 – $200/day
- Waiver of premium
- Initial hospitalization rider – $500 as soon as you enter the hospital
- In-Patient physician hospital rider – $75/day
- Emergency room accident benefits
- Surgery Benefits
- Family Coverage available
How exactly does this program work for you? Any other questions?
Call SF&C • 1-800-876-7768 • Jeff Patti